The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm Out!!!!!

Good evening friends,

You've probably heard the news by now....I've been released and now I'm free!! 

I read Minnie's post.  She was so excited she didn't mention that my story is available in three formats:  Hardcover, softcover and e-format.  So if you haven't already, go to our page on Xlibris (http://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=95161).  If you go check it out and place an order, I'll see about getting her to sign it for you! :)

I'm going to visit with you a while because my creator is out celebrating.  She's really excited!  I am grateful to her for telling my story.

I want to talk with you a little bit about what's going on with me.  I know you haven't read the story yet, but you should know that I have some issues, issues that I'm hoping you can help me with.  I haven't a soul I could trust and I'm hoping I can trust you.  There are people in my life I thought I could trust, but I found out they aren't who I thought they were.  They are a conniving bunch!  The only person that stands above the rest is Stana.  She's my best friend.  Did you know that?  I feel bad though because I had gotten to a point where I doubted her.  I just had a bad feeling, but she turned out to be a real friend.  She tried everything in her naivete to help me.   

But that's all I'm going to say right now.  You'll have to read the book, and you'll see what I mean.  In the meantime, I'm going to go back to my room and wait for my baby to come home.  Maybe Stana succeeded in getting him back .  Maybe she's trying to get him back to me and got lost on her way here, where I've been kept under lock and key like some sort of lunatic.  I'm feeling anxious about my baby.  I really hope he's ok.  You know, he had problems at birth.  He's all I talk about with my therapist.  I'll talk with her some more about it tomorrow. 

In the meantime, have a good evening people and I'll be back soon to chat.  I think I like this whole blogging thing!

~~Sinner

No comments:

Post a Comment