The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sales are up!

Greetings everyone,

I've been sick with some sort of bug, but I think I've got this thing beat!  Quick update:  Sinner's Ride is slowly catching on and sales are up!  Thank you!!  A few of my friends just received their copies today and I can't wait to hear their thoughts!

Since I've had some time to think about things, I've been dreaming up ways to get you involved in my "party" and I have some ideas that need ironing out.  So, stay tuned for more info on contests and upcoming events.

With regard to Sinner, well, Sinner's Sinner and she's been working hard at sorting things out.  That's why she's been silent.   

So, for now, I wish you all a good night folks .  We'll be back!!  (In my Arnold Schwarznegger voice :) )

~~ML

No comments:

Post a Comment