The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Sunday, May 15, 2011

What's Up?

Hi people!

It is I...Sinner.

Woke up early this morning to the sound of pouring rain.  This made me very melancholy.  The sounds of the raindrops hitting the window pane made me think of all that's happened, making me think of Gabriel, Daniel and Stana.  I've had several sessions with my therapist and I'm slowly coming to the realization that this is now my life.  My reality is that I will probably never, ever be the same again.  But I have you guys now, and my creator is the reason I even have an outlet.

Minnie's so busy that I can't really invade her space any more like I used to.  She really understands me and I'm so lucky that we will always be part of each other's lives.  My therapist says that it's good that I realize the role I played in her life, but more importantly I realize the role she's played in mine.  I'm very grateful to her for telling my story.  Our mutual hope is that my story will help someone.  If my experiences help just one person, then I'm ok with that. 

I took a peak at her sales and wow!  People are buying my story and she's getting reactions from those who have either read it or are currently reading it.  We keep hearing the same thing:  "I can't put it down!"  I think that's great!  Also, I noticed that there have been sales in the Bronx -- my home town!!  I love that!!  If you like what you read, then please spread the word! 

This has been a very gratifying experience for us both and we are so very appreciative of your support!  Our fans are the best in the world!

Also, from what I hear, press releases have been sent out to various media outlets and soon it will go out to regular folk like us, so keep an eye out for it in your email inboxes.

Once again, thank you all for reading my story.  I have to go now.  It's almost mid-day and I haven't had a thing to eat!  I have to keep myself healthy so I can continue to hang out with you beautiful people!!

Hasta pronto!

~~Sinner

No comments:

Post a Comment