The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sinner's Ride - Book Signing/Release Party -- Update


It is 10:30 p.m. EST and I am exhausted!!! I haven't really slept all week except for a few cat-naps a couple of hours at a time due to anxiety.

I wanted to post an update to my last post regarding my book signing/release party tomorrow evening, Friday, July 8, 2011, before crashing as I suspect I will.

So here goes: As much as I wanted to stream the whole event, I won't be doing that as it isn't really practical. Instead we will stream my introduction, a reading from Sinner's Ride, a question and answer session followed by as much as we can get of the raffle drawing and the acceptance of the donation by the representative of the Safe Horizon Bronx District.

You can go to www.ustream.tv/channel/lahongrais around 7 p.m. Eastern. Also, I will be recording this so that those that are unable to watch it live can do so at their leisure.

Again, if you are in the NYC area and would like to join us, please do! Though rain is forecasted for tomorrow, there is no need to worry. The Delancey Rooftop Garden has a retractable roof, so this event will take place rain or shine!

For directions to The Delancey:

168 Delancey Street
New York, NY
212- 254-9920

The Delancey is located on the North East side of Delancey Street between Clinton and Attorney, at the base of the Williamsburg Bridge.

By Subway:
Take the J, M or Z train to the Essex Street stop or the F train to Delancey Street stop. Please refer to www.hopstop.com for more details.

By Car:
From Brooklyn, take the first right off of the Williamsburg Bridge onto Clinton Street.

From Uptown Manhattan, take 2nd Ave. to Houston St., turn right on Ridge street, and right onto Delancey. The Delancey is between Attorney and Clinton Streets.
And for your viewing pleasure, here is a gallery: http://www.thedelancey.com​/gallery.html
Hope to see you there!
~~ML

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!! Congrats on book signing/release party tomorrow!!!! Don't worry, I'll know you'll do great!!! I wish I could be there, but it's kinda far away for me. ;) But, I'll be watching it live. Good luck!!! I'll be looking for your book on bookshelves soon!!!

    ReplyDelete