The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Friday, January 27, 2012

Sinner's Ride (II) and Pink Diamond Interviews

Happy Friday my friends!

I wanted to just touch base with you all and give you some background information relating to Sinner's latest posting.

I've been doing alot of thinking about her. She's coming back and originally, the idea was to re-introduce her and her story at the end of the year. When we (Jorge Salgado-Reyes of Indie Authors Press) and I began to discuss this, I thought I would re-release the original with an alternate ending. However, the more I thought about it, the clearer it became to me that I needed to write a follow-up story, or Sinner's Ride II. This story would pick up where the original left off. At this point, I haven't decided whether this story will be a full novel or whether it will be a continuing series but I do believe that as it stands right now, Sinner's Ride could use a follow up. That is why I thought I'd let her conduct these Pink Diamond Interviews. I want to see what she's capable of and I want you, my followers to get to know her. (She's loving this, I'm sure!)

With regard to the interviews: I'd been wanting to do a series of interviews with my favorite people for a while now and have given this aspect of my new existence a lot of thought. Now that I've come up with an idea as to what I want to accomplish, I'm ready to share. My goal is to somehow express my gratitude to all the multi-talented artists I've met on Twitter and Facebook and I think the best way to do that is by sharing their work with you and possibly introduce you to something new.

I will be posting interviews on the 29th of each month followed by a guest post written by my interviewee the next day. I chose the 29th because Sinner's Ride was released April 29th and I'm calling them Pink Diamond Interviews because ... well, you know why :)  So, right now, these interviews will take place on a monthly basis because I am in the midst of writing my next story. Any interviews conducted when I'm not writing will appear more frequently.

The first will appear this coming Sunday and my guest is someone who has been a huge supporter, friend and kindred spirit. I hope you enjoy getting to know her and reading her blog post as much as I enjoyed working with her!

Disclaimer:  I am new at this and the process will be tweaked as we go along, so please, bear with me.

~~ ML

No comments:

Post a Comment