The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's My Anniversary and Katie Salidas is my Pink Diamond Interview!!

I remember it as if it were yesterday! It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon one year ago today. The breeze was blowing and the sun was shining high in the sky. I was downtown with a friend and there was street fair taking place along Third Avenue. We walked a bit then over to Lexington Avenue toward the train station and we got on. She got off at her stop; I continued on.

Two stations from mine, my blackberry buzzed.  I checked to see who it was and found an email from Xlibris advising me that "Sinner's Ride" had just released. I wished I wasn't on the train; I wanted to scream and holler and dance around on my bad knees in excitement. But you know, I was on a train in NYC where nutty people are all around.  I thought it best to keep my cool :)

It has been an absolutely wonderful year for me and I want to thank all who read my blog posts; those who exchanged witty comments with me on Twitter and Facebook and those who put up with me when I thought I wasn't good enough. Your love and support is what keeps me going. It is for you that I strive to continually improve on my craft and provide you with stories that will keep you coming back for more!!

To show my appreciation, particularly to the woman who started it all for me, I am honored to have Katie Salidas as my Pink Diamond Interview this month in celebration of  "Sinner's Ride" and the new lease on life she has given me!

Click here for the interview:  Katie Salidas Pink Diamond Interview

~~ML

No comments:

Post a Comment